Amazon's Echo devices have gone beyond just playing music or providing basic information; they have evolved into multi-purpose devices that can help you transform your smart home. With their latest features, users can now watch live TV, watch Netflix or Hulu, catch up on news and weather updates, listen to global radio shows, engage in cool games, or even save your grandma's life!
In this series of articles, we will dive deep into the various aspects of Amazon's Echo devices, including how they can improve your entertainment experience, help you stay updated with current events, and even save lives in some instances.
- The Echo Show as the ultimate TV and video platform
- The Echo Show as the ultimate internet radio and music platform
- Echo devices that communicate across rooms or across the country
- Routines, Themes and custom skills to customize your Echo device.
- The best games to play on your Echo device.
- The Echo Show is the ultimate Digital Photo frame
- Use your Echo devices to help care for an elderly or disabled person and maybe even save their life!
Most of these use cases don’t require purchasing any extra services or installing any custom skills so you can take advantage of them right away.
The Amazon Echo devices and their platform are continually evolving and changing so by the time you read this some things may have changed. I’ll do my best to update the articles to reflect those changes but please notify me in the comments if an error or some functionality I’ve written about doesn’t work or exist anymore.